Job Summary: We are looking for a Full Charge Bookkeeper to join a growing team. The Full Charge Bookkeeper will include receiving, tracking, and processing client supplied data regarding payroll processing, bookkeeping services, administrative forms processing, and occasional tax preparation services. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Processes payroll.
· Prepares periodic (monthly) balance sheets, income statements, and profit and loss statements.
· Maintains the general ledger.
· Codes invoices, sets up new accounts, reconciles accounts, and closes the monthly books.
· Reconciles bank accounts, verifies deposits, and addresses inquiries from banks.
· Reconciles customer accounts and manages accounts receivable collections.
· Verifies payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensures payments are charged to the appropriate accounts.
· Prepare annual tax forms for final review.
· File required tax forms with federal, state, and local government agencies.
Position type: Full time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: $55,000/yr-$75,000/yr, BOE
· Degree in accounting, finance, or related discipline
· Demonstrated accounting / bookkeeping experience
· Knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting
· Understanding of and ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles
· Proficient with accounting software
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (such as Word and Excel) or similar software
· Must demonstrate knowledge of Balance Sheets and Profit and Loss Statements