We are looking for a Retail Sales clerk to provide excellent customer service in a fun environment. Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help customers find solutions to their party needs, and present and answer questions about our products and services. A positive attitude and a desire to learn in a drama free environment will make you successful in this role. Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and happy.
· Greet and direct customers
· Provide customers with solutions to their party needs
· Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
· Cross-sell products
· Ensure racks are fully stocked
· Manage returns of merchandise
· Help customers achieve their “Party Vision” with store products
· Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
· Stay up-to-date with new products/services
· At least 1 year of proven work experience in a Customer Service role, Retail Sales Associate or similar role
· Understanding of the retail sales process
· Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
· Basic math skills
· Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
· Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
· Flexibility to work weekends
· High school degree
· Computer skills are a must.
· Outgoing, Personable with a sense of humor a must.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
· Employee discount
· Flexible schedule
· 7 to 8 hour shift
· Day shift – ending at 6 pm.
· Must have Saturday availability
· High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: In person