Job Summary: We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join a growing team. The Administrative Assistant will manage incoming calls, customer service inquiries, create/schedule services and provide technical support by troubleshooting services. The ideal candidate will have a background in the functionality of telephone, internet, and video industry systems and possess excellent communication skills, solid organizational savvy, and a detail-oriented mindset.
Location: Alhambra, IL
Position type: Full time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: $15/hr-$18/hr, BOE
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of telecommunications technology, products, and services
- Proficient with office equipment: computers, various software programs, billing/accounting software programs, copier, fax, and telephone systems.
Ability to meet deadlines while prioritizing and completing multiple projects.
How To Apply:
- Problem solver, highly organized, team player, uses discretion when necessary
Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to Sarah.Rice@ExpressPros.com
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 850 office locations in the U.S., Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan