Under the direct supervision of the school principal, responsible for the general administration, supervision and curriculum improvement activities assigned; and works cooperatively with teachers, staff, and students to carry out goals of school.
● School liaison with the community.
● Observes and evaluates assigned personnel.
● Observes and evaluates students’ progress.
● Works toward the accomplishment of Board of Education Goals and Illinois State Standards.
● Assumes responsibility for the implementation and observance of all Board policies and
regulations by the school’s staff and students.
● Participates in events associated with the school program and District.
● Committed to professional growth and the School Improvement Plan.
● Effective written and verbal communication skills.
● Assists the principal in the general administration of the school.
● Serves as principal in the absence of the principal.
● Represents district policy and procedures to staff, students, and parents.
● Maintains an effective learning environment in the school.
● Proposes schedules of classes and extracurricular activities within established
guidelines to meet students’ needs.
Letters of interest to Dr. Matt Noyes, Triad Middle School Principal, at Matt.Noyes@tcusd2.org or Dr. Jay Simpson, Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on line at www.triadunit2.org
The Triad School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or military status, or the presence of a non-job related medical condition or handicap.