Branch Services Assistant - Part time
“Exceeding Member Expectations”
It is what we do at 1st MidAmerica Credit Union!
1st MidAmerica Credit Union has over 86 years of history servicing members of the Metro East, Illinois and Kansas City areas. We have 11 branches currently throughout the area servicing over 68,000 residents in 31 counties!
We are looking for service-oriented individuals to fill a Part time- Branch Services Assistant position at our East Alton Branch. If you enjoy helping people, motivating a team and are detail oriented, we encourage you to apply and become part of our team!
Our Branch Services Assistant serves as a resource person to membership regarding issues related to account maintenance and deceased accounts.
· Assists with staff and/ or members’ requests including but not limited to deceased accounts and other account maintenance. Research and resolve member questions and issues, within established authority levels; refers issues outside these authority levels to manager, along with recommendation for resolution. Exchanges information with other employees and representatives in support of ongoing business services to resolve member account issues.
· Performs data entry and works standard reports on a daily monthly and quarterly basis.
· Processes and verifies branch teller work in imagining system. Verifies other documents within imaging system as needed.
· Back up all other functions within department as needed.
· Completes all other tasks, assignments or functions as assigned and/or required.
Experience: 1 year of credit union core operating system experience with strong background in policies and procedures.
Education: A high school education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills: Work normally involves contacts with persons beyond immediate associates generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion. Outside contacts take the form of service to the public (members or vendors) requiring ordinary courtesy in providing assistance and information.
Physical Requirements: Required motion requirements. Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
(This description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities compromising this position)