1 Year Minimum Commitment Required
Job Description: The Programming Staff is prayerfully responsible for assisting in the efficient and successful functioning of the Eden’s Glory program and the Eden’s Glory – Foster Kairos program. The Programming Staff helps provide the Spirit-led implementation of the holistic therapeutic program, aids in the smooth functioning of client experience by coordinating the program calendar and service providers, incorporates financial accountability into unit activities, and demonstrates the highest level of professionalism in work behavior. Duties and responsibilities could include teaching groups and classes to Eden’s Glory residents, leading case management for the residents including legal, financial, educational, and behavioral health resources, and leading in marketing for Eden’s Glory – Foster Kairos working to expand our program and make connections and partnerships.
Skills: Demonstrates organizational, verbal, interpersonal, customer relations, mathematical, analytical, grammar/spelling, reading/comprehension of written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, and computer skills.
- Knowledge of local/global human trafficking issues including common processes, prevalence, legal processes, networks of stakeholders, and appropriate interventions.
- Knowledge and practice in trauma-informed care.
Education & Experience:
- Graduation from a state approved school in an appropriate
- Master’s degree preferred, bachelor’s degree required.
- Previous exposure/work related to field of human trafficking, social service, clinical therapy, or other related human services.
- Previous case management experience preferred.
- Profess faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
Send cover letter, resume, and completed application to