Are you looking to find personal and professional fulfillment, and align your career with your values?
At Gateway Foundation, our employees have an opportunity to make a difference every day by helping people with substance abuse issues gain control of their lives.
Gateway Foundation is a recognized non-profit leader in evidence-based treatment proven to get results. Our experts in Addiction Medicine—including highly educated clinical and medical professionals and expert psychiatrists and nurses—deliver care that never stops. Throughout Gateway’s proud history of helping others, dedicated and professional employees have been vital to accomplishing our life-saving mission. Read more about the incredible recognition that we received!
If you are a collaborative professional who shares our commitment to helping people with substance abuse and mental health issues turn their lives around – GATEWAY IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Receptionists are responsible for:
- Greeting and directing visitors
- Answering, screening and routing telephone calls and relaying messages
- Responding to routine inquiries, maintaining record keeping and filing systems
- Performing related office duties such as sorting and distributing mail and photocopying and assembling documents
- May assist other administrative staff with assigned work
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 6 months of related experience in general office procedures required
- Working knowledge of MS Office software applications (Word and Excel) required
- Ability to sit for extended periods (critical).
- Ability to use a keyboard to enter, retrieve, or transform words or data
- Hearing ability necessary to respond to telephones or pages, and hear speech (critical)
- Ability to communicate with others in person or by telephone, in order to answer questions and provide.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
Gateway Foundation values its employees and provides an inclusive and diverse work environment where dedicated employees can make a difference. We are committed to engaging and rewarding our employees in meaningful ways. For eligible employees, we provide a Total Rewards Package that includes:
- Health Insurance - Including a wellness premium incentive opportunity
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off - Including 18 days of PTO and 9 paid holidays in the first year
- Catastrophic Absence Time (CAT) - Accrue up to seven days annually, to be used during an extended personal illness
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with company match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gateway is a qualified employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training & Development Programs
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.