|Serves as initial contact for third party external marketers & wholesalers across multiple product lines for Brokerage and Agency Sales. Researches & provides answers to multiple product lines questions related to contracting, products, quoting/illustrations, new business, status calls, basic questions on commissions, and overall sales process. Handles Sales Professional Access training, registration and navigation with producers. Utilizes resources to support service delivery resulting in retaining and/or growing the business to help achieve annual sales goals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Answers toll-free line providing answers to Brokerage & Agency Distribution partners calling in for information or questions on products and the sales process. Receives, analyzes, processes and communicates outcomes for incoming inquiries and handles requests that supports contracting, product, quoting/illustrations, new business applications, systems, or marketing materials for pre-sale needs of a producer. Effectively responds to and resolves requests from Brokerage General Agencies and producers through in-depth product training by utilizing knowledge, skill sets, systems, policies, procedures, regulations and other reference materials. During high volume periods, may answer toll-free line providing answers to Brokerage & Agency Distribution partners calling in for information or questions on products and the sales process and/or receives, analyzes, processes and communicates outcomes for incoming inquiries and handles requests that supports contracting, product, quoting/illustrations, new business applications, systems, or marketing materials for pre-sale needs of a producer.
- Coordinates and collaborates with various home office partners to assure prompt and accurate problem resolution is completed within the company for third party marketers, wholesalers, producers and Brokerage General Agency staff and principals. Provides compliant and easily understood resolution options with desired outcomes of creating a positive service experience. Utilizes resources to support service delivery resulting in retaining and/or growing business to help achieve annual sales goals.
- Enters data and runs product quotes/illustrations across multiple product lines according to the producers' requirements, to satisfy their customer's needs.
- Provides efficient and proficient service to the brokerage field via phone and email or other vehicle as requested by the field.
- Attends required product, sales process and procedure training sessions that support the multiple individual product lines and service needs. Actively participates in the identification and implementation of process improvements. Provides insights and recommendations of enhancements to training.
- Works with multiple systems to interpret and analyze data to provide distributions with accurate information and service.
- Stays abreast of and adheres to Company processes and procedures, industry changes, federal and state legislation and regulations.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with internal and external partners seeking pre-sale product assistance.
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization. You value different ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- Must be located in United States or Puerto Rico.
- Proficient in the operation of computer systems and data bases, such as email, appointments and licensing; and data entry. Demonstrated use of Microsoft products with proficient keyboarding skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service utilizing interpersonal skills with a focus on customer satisfaction. Works with a sense of urgency and is accountable for results.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, initiative, negotiation, time management and organizational skills with an attention to detail and analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and maintain regular and predictable attendance with adherence to department expectations. Willingness and ability to adapt to a changing environment and to learn new skills.
- Knowledge of Brokerage Sales procedures, products and methods.
- Experience with Sales Professional Access and/or SalesForce.
- Familiarity with Mutual of Omaha products and a solid knowledge and experience of the Brokerage Sales procedures, products and methods.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging. To learn more about our commitment of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, please visit our website
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare needs.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Competitive pay with an opportunity for incentives for all associates.
- Flexible work schedules with a healthy amount of paid time off.
- For more information regarding available benefits, please visit our Career Site.
- Salary Range: Minimum: $45,760 MidPoint: $58,448 Maximum: $71,136.
- Pay commensurate with experience.