EDISON’S ENTERTAINMENT COMPLEX is looking for highly motivated individuals with outgoing personalities to work in a dynamic, fun, and energetic environment. Edison’s is a 34,000 s.f. entertainment facility that features boutique bowling, laser tag, arcade, a full-service restaurant, lounge, party rooms and a 200-person event center called The Outlet.
- Cross trained on a variety of duties to help run laser tag, arcade/redemption, concessions and bowling areas.
- Ensure a quality guest experience by exhibiting great customer service.
- Operate point of sale system and money handling.
- Help clean the common areas that you work in.
- Inform and accommodate guest questions and needs.
- Work in a team environment with manager supervision, guidance, and direction.
We are looking for people who possess the "core four."
- Personality. Conversant with strangers, smiles, welcoming body language.
- Attitude. Possesses a positive, cooperative, and constructive attitude.
- Care. Truly cares about the quality of their work and about their impact on co-workers and the organization.
- Direction. Takes and follows direction well. This is key to learning.
We first look at the qualities above and match them with our expectations of showing up on time, being a good employee, and a good citizen to our staff, managers and guests.
Other technical skills such as good command of math, organization, technology, are a plus.
Hourly wages start at $13.00 per hour
Full time and part time hours available. Weekday night and weekend hours needed.
Please provide any related experience when applying.
EEO STATEMENT: Edison’s Entertainment Complex does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, disability, or age in its programs, activities or employment practices.