We are seeking a highly motivated, full time, dependable, energetic person with great work ethic and organizational skills to be part of our team.
Candidate would be responsible for:
• Moving cars in and out of the facility,
• Pre-washing & check in of incoming vehicles,
• Detailing completed/repaired vehicles,
• Maintaining shop organization,
• Cleaning the shop, discarding of cardboard, trash, or metal
• Assisting in our in-process quality control system
• Other various responsibilities
• An excellent work environment with a team atmosphere.
• Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
• 401k plan
• Paid vacations and holidays,
• Competitive wages based on experience.