NOW HIRING FUELERS - NIGHT SHIFT - 7PM - 3:30AM
The primary function of the Entry Level Bus Fueler is to provide routine general cleaning tasks to the interior/exterior of all Agency vehicles and train to perform routine fueling of all Agency vehicles in a safe manner. The entry Level Fueler will gain experience working under the supervision of Supervisors and experienced fuelers.
• High School education or equivalent.
• Must have the ability to read and follow written instructions.
• Skilled in the use and operation of various hand and power tools.
• Must be able to obtain a Class B Commercial driver’s license with airbrake endorsement.
• Experience in using or the ability to learn Microsoft computer applications.
• Clean and neat appearance.
• Must have the ability to lift and maneuver objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Competitive Wage (Based on Educational Qualifications)
• Retirement Plan
• 125 Cafeteria Plan
• Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance Plans
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
ACT is an equal employment opportunity employer, Drug-Free Work Environment