You must be available to work the following schedule:
Monday through Thursday 8:30 - 5:00
Friday 8:30 - 6:00
Saturday 8:30 - 12:00
Starting Rate of Pay: $17.54/hour
To assist members and potential members with their Credit Union needs; explains services, sets up new accounts, process lending documents, respond to problems, and direct members to the appropriate people.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists members with opening and closing of all Credit Union accounts, answers questions about products and services and resolves problems that are within their authority to resolve. Processes financial transactions at the request of the member. Processes all loan applications (including setting up and issuing loans, documentations for each loan type). Refers problems that are beyond their authority to their supervisor, along with their recommendations. Acts as a liaison between members and various organizations and departments. Assures that appropriate and accurate records are maintained and required reports are prepared in a timely manner.
- Identifies cross‑sell opportunities and cross‑sells services to members.
- Fulfill your responsibilities under the Bank Secrecy Act including, but are not limited to, adhering to the CIP policy and procedures and monitoring for and reporting suspicious activity related to new accounts, loans and any other MSR duties.
- Trains and mentors new employees.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.