WHAT YOU'LL DO
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implements corporate retail training programs within Hub/Area
- Reports on individual and service center progress and identifies additional training needs; may assist in developing new training courses associated with the introduction of new products or services.
- In concert with Area Administration:
- Complete any other service center-specific responsibilities as needed.
- Responsible for training to overall Service Center operational performance and results.
- Responsible for training to achieve compliant scores on monthly and quarterly service center audits, including the quarterly Service Center scorecard.
- Ensure that all associates are exhibiting service excellence through the modeling and coaching of training and delivery service standards and the avoidance of risk.
WHAT YOU"LL BRING
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- All Service Center’s within the Market/Hub
- Make independent decisions regarding service center operations for which there are not always precedents
- Analyze and solve problems that are of a complex nature
- Take reasonable care to prevent loss to the organization
- Perform duties under frequent time pressures
- Travel 50-75% of the time within Hub/Area
- Familiarity with - and support of, mergers and acquisitions as it relates to retail banking
WHY IT MATTERS
The Retail Administration Mentor is an integral part of the Retail Training and Service Delivery team, ensuring that functions within the service center happen seamlessly and allow in-branch associates to exhibit service excellence for Busey’s Retail customers.
EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPECTATIONS
- Requires 2 or more years of banking or management experience at a financial institution or related business field.
- Up to 50-75% of within Market travel required.
- Pursuant to the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (“SAFE Act”), all Service Center Managers (if lending) are required to maintain current registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (“NMLS”). If such registration is not active as of the hire date, the Service Center Manager must immediately attain active registration upon employment. Service Center Managers who fail to maintain an active and current registration will be unable to lend and may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Busey believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Equal Opportunity Employment is a priority for Busey and all qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital status, military status, veterans status, citizenship status, work authorization status, work disability, order of protection or any other characteristic protected by applicable law or other non-merit based factors.