Craftsman with Carpentry, Drywall, Electrical and Plumbing skills needed. Work independently with benefits. We have office staff to handle the paperwork for you so you can do the work in a family atmosphere.
Who We Are:
- We are an established, local, growing home improvement, repair and maintenance company that puts great culture first.
- We fill the schedule. You perform the work, manage your time, and take great care of our clients.
- We provide the company van, gas, maintenance, insurance. You take it home and take care of it.
Specific Responsibilities/ Job Requirements
- Perform carpentry, drywall, plumbing and electrical repairs in homes and commercial properties.
- Complete small to medium maintenance/repairs and mid-size home improvement projects
- Strong ‘multi-skill’ background desired. Must have/own ‘day to day’ tools of the trade.
- Deliver a consistent & remarkably better customer experience when working in their home.
- Communicate with customers about scope of work, cost estimates, manage expectations.
- Leave customers thrilled with your current work, and open doors to future work.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Competitive Pay
- Bonus Eligible
- Health Insurance Available
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Proudly serving: Madison County and St. Clair County. Some areas in St. Louis, MO.
For over 20 years, Mr. Handyman® franchisees have consistently hired reliable, customer focused team members who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of home improvement, maintenance and repair and they know the value of building relationships with clients. Those select individuals who make the cut are offered a competitive work environment with the ability to have more control over your earnings and your future.