• Monday-Friday 9am-6pm CST; possible Saturdays 8am-2pm
FULL TIME (40 HOURS/WEEK) OR PART TIME (UP TO 29 HOURS/WEEK) HOURS AVAILABLE
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• Deliver technical and service support via phone.
• Attend and participate in training sessions and staff meetings.
• Ability to adapt to change and respond to all requests in a professional manner.
• Maintain customer confidence and protect bank operations by keeping information confidential.
• Requires High School diploma.
• Previous banking experience preferred.
• Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Basic knowledge of web browsers and mobile devices
• Analyze and solve problems efficiently and accurately
• Maintain mental concentration and visual attention to detail
• Effectively manage time
• Work independently and in a team environment
• Express desire and show willingness to assist customers
Busey believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Equal Opportunity Employment is a priority for Busey and all qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital status, military status, veterans status, citizenship status, disability, order of protection or any other characteristic protected by applicable law or other non-merit based factors.