Kennelwood Pet Resorts is looking for a Customer Service Representative to be a part of a growing industry leader pet care business. As a Customer Service Representative, you arrive each day determined to provide quality and efficient customer service to each and every client. As the first point of contact for most of our services, you play an essential role in establishing trust with our current and future clients.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Greet clients and check in their pets for services such as boarding, training, grooming, or daycamp
- Listen carefully to ensure each pets instructions and needs are communicated correctly
- Take reservations, answer questions, and resolve concerns both in person and over the phone
- Keep accurate and organized records on all incoming and outgoing clients
- Process payments for services
- Ensure pet is placed accurately for their services
- Maintain a clean and well prepared lobby for clients and their pets
- May be cross-trained in other departments
- Ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift at least 40 lbs on a regular basis and up to 50 lbs on occasion
- Ability to walk dogs of all sizes on leashes
- Comfortable working around pet hair and dander
- A passion for animals
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- No experience necessary!
What's in it for you?
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Weekly paychecks
- Training and growth potential
- 401k plus employer match
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Free Pet Boarding and Dog DayCamp
- Discounts on Training and Grooming
- Bring your pet to work with you!
- Benefits may vary per position and department
This description is representative only and is not exhaustive of all the tasks this position may be required to perform.
Kennelwood Pet Resorts opened its first location in 1974. Since the beginning, Kennelwood has been a leader in the pet care industry being the first to introduce pet services like Shed-X and Doggie DayCamp and continues the tradition by offering services such as training, grooming, dog daycamp, and boarding. Kennelwood has eight convenient pet resort locations as well as a Kennelwood Academy for Dog Training Professionals. Kennelwood continues to be an industry leader and has the philosophy that the experiences we create form connections that build trust and confidence. Join our team and be a part of the tradition and contribute to the lives of the pets entrusted in our care!