Job Summary: Are you an Electrical Engineer looking for a company with great benefits and career advancement opportunities? Electrical Engineer responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage electrical aspects of projects associated with plant equipment including equipment upgrades and new capital equipment purchases. Manage projects by defining scope; obtaining quotes for repair or services; specifying parts and services; coordinating work schedules as required per project timeline and production schedules; and produce detailed documentation.
- Complete comprehensive layout and detailed design work. Includes production of shop drawings for machine electrical controls.
- Interact with vendors and outside contractors: inform contractors of plant hazards and company specified safety and environmental practices; and document all safety and environmental orientations. Audit contractor conformance to project requirements.
- Support the maintenance department with engineering information from files and drawings and assist in troubleshooting of equipment, as necessary.
- Maintain annual predictive maintenance infrared scans, vibration testing, circuit breaker cleaning and testing and protective relay testing
Location: Madison, IL
Position type: Full time, Direct Hire
Pay: $85,000/yr - $95,000/yr, BOE
Benefits offered by Client: Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance, 401k match up to 6%, Holidays, PTO
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD for 2D design
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Industrial plant work experience with direct chill continuous casting and/or rolling mill theory and operation a plus
- Electrical troubleshooting skills with use of basic test equipment
- Hydraulic, pneumatic and combustion systems troubleshooting considered a plus
- Knowledge of AC motors and controls
- Electrical ladder diagrams, PLC diagrams and one-line diagrams
- PLC, HMI, AC and DC drive programming
- Knowledge of DC controls, motors, and generators desirable
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to Rachael.Gourley@ExpressPros.com