CDS Office Technologies is the premier Managed Technology Services Provider in the Midwest and we are looking to add to our ever-growing team of IT professionals!
We are looking to fill immediate openings in the position of Tier 1 IT Engineer. CDS offers an exciting, fast paced, environment where employees are frequently exposed to new learning opportunities as well as bleeding-edge technology, hardware, and software. With 9 locations and 50 years in business, CDS offers a diverse work environment for career-minded individuals who want to excel in the field of IT / Technology and who have a desire to advance their skillset and ultimately their career.
Applicants should be friendly, enthusiastic, and driven with a strong work ethic. This position will consist of 2 days onsite support for one of our Managed Service providers, and 3 days help desk support, performed from our office in Peoria, IL.
As a Tier 1 IT Engineer, applicants will be customer facing, assisting onsite and remotely with workstation, basic network, and general IT Support needs. Duties include (but are not limited to):
· Support various projects including, upgrades, office/workstation relocations, Office 365, and other on-premise and cloud solutions.
· Assist Tier 2/3 engineers with server, network and workstation hardware deployments
· Physically deploy new network equipment and assist Tier 3 engineers with configuration and deployment
· Network printer/MFP support including network scanning, printing, faxing
· Work with management team, helpdesk, other engineers to ensure customer satisfaction
· Troubleshoot and solve Tier 1 level issues with client networks, servers, and software
Preference will be given to applicants who have experience and certifications, however extensive/proven experience is a suitable substitute for formal education.
This is a full-time position where salary is based on experience. CDS Also offers the following benefits:
· Health Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Company Car
· Company Phone
· Company Laptop