We are looking for a Production Manager to join a growing team.
- Effective Communication with other Managers and Team members.
- Organize team members working task.
- Oversee Training of the team members on production task.
- Ensure production output meets quality standards.
- Ensure all safety practices are followed. (Lock out, tag out).
- Supervise or complete performance reviews of the production team.
- Understanding of the operation of each production process.
- Meet/exceed Production objectives.
- Oversee team members work ethics such as attendance, break/lunch times etc.
- Complete daily production logs and other reports as needed.
- Reporting directly to the Director of Operations; including project updates, questions, difficulties, and ideas.
- Obtaining daily/weekly goals from Director of Operations.
- Taking detailed notes. Asking questions when not confident of a process or project.
- Coming to work in clean and professional attire.
- Enforcing the safety of yourself and other teammates
- Using problem solving skills and critical thinking to learn on the job and complete various types of complex tasks in an efficient and productive process.
- Being aware of current environment, reporting issues or proactive solutions, and helping develop a more robust system/process.
- Asking for what you need or what you believe will help your work or the work of others, safety, quality, and efficiency.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10 years of previous experience in managing Production process.
- Previous experience in dealing with people.
- Knowledge of Production processes.
- Previous experience in operating PLC.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Attention to details
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be able to work in Plant atmosphere
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders as needed.
- The ability to lift up to 50 Lb, and to walk up/downstairs throughout the day.
- Must be dependable, deadline-oriented, goal driven, hardworking, with a good attitude and the ability to work well with teammates and management.
- Able to follow directions.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
GED or High School Diploma
MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel