CMC Electric, Inc. is seeking full-time Electricians for the residential new construction division, providing electrical work to include residential new construction, rough-ins and/or trim-outs.
Job Requirements Include:
• 4+ years of residential or commercial electrical work experience, OR 2+ years of residential or commercial electrical work experience AND completion of coursework at a trade school, technical college, or approved apprenticeship training program.
• Knowledge of NEC codes and referencing service guides, schematics, and manufacturer specifications.
• Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify problems.
• Ability to work from a ladder, in tight spaces and in the summer heat and winter cold
• Knowledge and use of a variety of hand and power tools
• Ability to lift/carry 50+ pounds
• Troubleshooting skills to identify malfunctions and make necessary repairs.
• Strong communication and customer service skills
Starting pay is commensurate with experience. Employees are eligible for benefits including company vehicle, medical/dental/vision insurance, short/long term disability insurance, retirement package, paid time off, and paid holidays.