Shift & Schedule:
- Monday-Friday from 12:30-9:00pm with weekend rotation occasionally as needed.
What You'll Do:
- Perform general facility cleaning and maintenance, including dusting, washing, polishing, and maintaining floors of assigned areas according to cleaning schedule.
- Clean windows, mirrors, doors, and glass partitions using appropriate cleaners and equipment.
- Maintain and clean all floor surfaces, including sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, spot-cleaning or shampooing carpets, and vacuuming.
- Maintain sanitary restrooms with thorough cleaning and replenishment of paper supplies, towels, soap, and other items.
- Collect and dispose of trash inside the dealership and outside of all entrance doors.
- Respond promptly to emergency cleanup requests for visitor and team member safety.
- Maintain housekeeping equipment to ensure good working order.
- Assist with the setup/teardown of tables and chairs for company events.
- Report observed maintenance issues to supervisor.
- Secure dealership by checking all necessary doors and entrances are locked as directed by supervisor.
- Continually maintain a safe, clean, and orderly custodial storage area according to Elite Support and TCI company standards.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned with a continued focus on safety and customer service.
What We Offer:
- 401(k) with company match
- Health insurance with 3 plan options to choose from
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid AD&D insurance
- Maternity leave
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness program
- Company paid uniforms
What We're Looking For:
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check, physical, and drug screen.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of relatable work experience preferred
- Ability to lift 50 pounds independently
- Carpet and floor care knowledge is beneficial
- Confident ability to operate a variety of cleaning tools and mix commercial cleaning solutions
- Strong personal conviction to safety and producing quality work
- Resourceful, organized work habits to thrive independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain collaborative working relationships with other team members
Truck Centers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
We believe in the Hire to Retire philosophy and invest in individuals that we believe will be valuable assets to TCI and our customers for years to come. Thus, we want to help you live well through personal and professional growth plus a multitude of benefits. In additional to multiple comprehensive healthcare packages including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage, we offer a flexible spending accounts for healthcare costs or dependent care, company paid life insurance, voluntary life insurance, disability insurance, AD&D coverage, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, health and wellness incentive programs, training and career development opportunities, alternative work arrangements, volunteer time off, tiered PTO system, service awards, competitive salary, uniforms, technician tool insurance, and a family-first, team environment.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/TruckCentersInc/743999921388573-housekeeper-12-30-9-00pm-shift-