Apply today, Interview today,top Pay,flexible schedules and great work environment!
WORK HERE...EAT HERE...FOR FREE!
Thinking the fast food industry isn’t for you…. we may surprise you!
We at W&M Restaurants are committed to providing a fun and INCLUSIVE working environment for all! We are also currently working very hard to provide great food while still protecting our employees after implementing safety and sanitization procedures that meet all CDC guidelines.
We have kept our employees working during this difficult and unprecedented time and still continue to offer a competitive wage along with our great benefits which include:
FREE uniform t-shirts!
(We are fast tracking those identified with leadership qualities and experience into higher paying roles within the first 3-6 months)
Potential for RAISES!
(Several of our own employees have been award the Taco Bell Foundation scholarship)
Many CEOs talk about commitment to community our Owner, let’s his actions speak for him. He supports the stores’ local communities through numerous charitable donations. For the past three years he has spent time participating on the governing board for the Boys and Girls Club in St. Louis, MO along with being a generous contributor to the organization for 10+ years. He has also contributed to his own team members who have won the Taco Bell Live Mas Scholarship.
Support the Restaurant General Manager (RGM) in the running of a great restaurant in a self-sufficient manner. Take ownership and responsibility to solve problems; and provide guidance to others to ensure company standards are met.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assist with recruitment, hiring and conducting new hire orientation
- Assist RGM with creating and managing training plans for each team member
- Ensure online and on-the-job training programs are completed by each team member in a timely manner
- Schedule and deploy the team to promote development while meeting all business needs
- Resolve employee conflicts and promote a positive culture within restaurant
- Ensure team members are following food safety, quality and accuracy for orders
- Ensure it is a comfortable working environment for everyone
- Provide feedback to RGM on team members’ performance
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Resolve customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive customer relations
- Assist RGM with promoting the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
Develop the Business
- Assist RGM with meeting restaurant budget and financial plans
- Assist with inventory and product orders according to the budget
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
Job Requirements and Essential Functions
- High School Diploma or GED, College degree or equivalent Taco Bell/industry experience preferred
- 1-3 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment, including Profit and Loss responsibility
- Basic Microsoft Office skills preferred
- Must have reliable transportation to complete banking and business requirements
- Basic business math and accounting skills required
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Able to stock shelves and coolers.
- Able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to complete cleaning task that include stooping, pushing/pull up to 20 lbs.
- Able to tolerate standing, walking, and stooping during 80% of shift time.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://apply.jobappnetwork.com/clients/11123/posting/6361323/en?city=Troy&keywordsFilter=&state=Illinois&utm_source=tacobell.com