QSR Rock Star General Manager Wanted UP TO $60,000.00 per year with Fantastic Bonus Plan!!!!!!!!!!!
Restaurant General Manager
FREE FOOD! GREAT PAY! DISCOUNTS!
Thinking the fast food industry isn’t for you….we may surprise you!
We are currently working very hard to provide great food while still protecting our employees by implementing contactless customer service experiences, timely sanitizing procedures, and PPE for all employees.
We have kept our employees working during this difficult time and still continue to offer a competitive wage, bonuses, and our other great benefits include:
(Seriously, who can say no to free food while working and discounts when you’re not!)
(Play a sport? Have a social life? Have your kids’ social schedule….no worries, we can work with you!)
Potential for BONUSES
(Know you can do a great job…. we actually give extra money for that!)
Potential for RAISES
(Do a great job over and over again…we actually give you even more money for that too!)
(Want to say you run a 1MM per year business and have 20+ people reporting to you?)
(Still haven’t decided what you want to be when you grow up? Join the crowd….but if you want to try that college thing for the first time or for the seventh time we could help pay for it!)
The Taco Bell Restaurant General Manager (RGM) is the leader of the TEAM who establishes the tone of the work environment, and the level of customer hospitality. The RGM is responsible for the operation of the entire restaurant from building a strong team to consistently providing customers with great food and a friendly experience.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Recruit, hire and conduct new hire orientation
- Create and oversee training plans for each team member
- Ensure online and on-the-job training programs are completed by each team member in a timely manner
- Schedule and deploy the team to promote development while meeting all business needs
- Resolve employee conflicts and promote a positive culture within restaurant
- Ensure it is a comfortable working environment for everyone
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Resolve customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive customer relations
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
Develop the Business
- Manage the restaurant budget and financial plans
- Ensure team members are following food safety, quality and accuracy for orders
- Coordinate with Marketing Director to develop and implement ways to reach a broader audience
- Schedule, Coordinate, and supervise shifts
- Oversee and manage product and cleaning supplies inventory according to the budget
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Perform other duties as assigned
Job Requirements and Essential Functions
- High School Diploma or GED, College degree or equivalent Taco Bell/industry experience preferred
- 3-5 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment, including Profit and Loss responsibility
- Basic Microsoft Office skills required
- Basic business math and accounting skills required
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills required
- Must have reliable transportation to complete banking and business requirements
- Able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to tolerate standing, walking, and stooping during 80% of shift time