Apply today, Interview today,top Pay,flexible schedules and great work environment!
WORK HERE AND EAT FOR FREE!
We at W&M Restaurants are committed to providing a fun and INCLUSIVE working environment for all!
We offer a competitive wage along with our great benefits which include:
- FREE Meals!
- FLEXIBLE schedules!
- FREE uniform t-shirts!
- PROMOTIONAL opportunities!
- (We are fast tracking those identified with leadership qualities and experience into higher paying roles within the first 2-4 months)
- Potential for RAISES!
- SCHOLARSHIP opportunities!
- (Several of our own employees have been award the Taco Bell Foundation scholarship)
Many CEOs talk about commitment to community but our Owner let’s his actions speak for him.
- He supports the stores’ local communities through numerous charitable donations.
- Participating on the governing board for the Boys and Girls Club in St. Louis, MO.
- Has generously contributed to the Boys and Girls Club in St. Louis, MO for 10+ years.
- Contributed to his own team members who have won the Taco Bell Live Mas Scholarship.
Taco Bell is also part of the sustainability community through the following programs
- Repurposing used oil into fuel
- Utilizing sustainable packaging
- Providing recyclable cups
- Launching a new initiative for recycling sauce packets
You can become a part of this truly creative, innovative, and fantastic team!
- Assist ARGM and RGM with facility maintenance and ensure health and safety standards are followed at all times.
- Oversee proper product preparation, rotation, portioning, cooking and hold times.
- Ensure that all Team Members complete their Shift Excellence tasks for their assigned position(s).
- Provide outstanding customer service in a fast-paced, fun environment
- Resolve customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive customer relations.
- Effectively and accurately handle cash/credit card transactions
- Provide ongoing feedback in a positive manner to Team Members.
- Actively participates in the training of Team Members.
- Perform other duties as required by manager
Job Requirements and Essential Functions:
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Able to do basic business math.
- Able to stock shelves and coolers.
- Able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to complete cleaning task that include stooping, pushing/pull up to 20 lbs.
- Able to tolerate standing, walking, and stooping during 90% of shift time.
If you want to build a great career then start with us…. stay with us!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://apply.jobappnetwork.com/clients/11123/posting/6361298/en?city=Troy&keywordsFilter=&state=Illinois&utm_source=tacobell.com