Job Summary: The Rehab Service Therapy Aide is responsible for assisting with organization and assisting the PT, OT, ST, and Recreational therapy services related to delivering patient care consistent with regulatory and departmental standards. The Rehab Service Therapy Aide must work with the therapists to provide for safe, efficient and effective patient care. The Therapy Aide must contribute to the needs of the community and assure that all care is patient and family centered and support the patient’s rights and responsibilities, including respect of cultural and religious diversity. The Rehab Service Aide will demonstrates flexibility to meet staffing needs of department/organization and appearance, as well as contributes to age-appropriate and population specific care in a safe, skillful, accurate and efficient manner to infants, toddlers, pre-schoolers, school age children, adolescents, and adults. Primary work-site is the hospital, however services may be utilized at any of the rehab off-sites
1. Demonstrates ability to follow the chain of command.
2. Assist with equipment maintenance
3. Assist with therapy Group sessions
4. Maintain organization of the department, including assist with cleaning of equipment
5. Submit work orders
6. Assist with ordering of supplies
7. Demonstrates fiscal responsibility in management of equipment.