If you’re looking to work for a company that improves the lives of others, invests in their employees, and provides a welcoming work environment, you should join the Senior Helpers team. By providing care to our clients, our caregivers make a direct impact on helping seniors age in the comfort of their own home. Apply today!
- Provide caring companionship through conversation, help with hobbies, meal preparation, and more
- Assist with diet monitoring, walking, personal hygiene care, and other activities of daily living.
- Assist with non-medical care needs including normal aging challenges and hospital recovery
- Administrative functions such as documentation of completion of tasks and reporting changes in the client’s physical condition, mental capability, or behavior
- Driver's License
- Reliable vehicle and proof of auto insurance
- Able to verify eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Able to pass a background check
- Willingness to learn new skills to better the lives of our clients
- Proficient communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks as assigned
Benefits for Caregivers:
- Competitive Pay - $15 - $16 per hour
- Flexible Schedule - Part time (up to 40 hours a week)
- Enriching career that fosters professional growth
What Employees are Saying:
- 95% of employees reported that they feel their work has special meaning and “is not just a job”
- 94% of employees reported that they were made to feel welcome when they joined Senior Helpers
- 93% of employees reported that management trusts people to do a good job without watching over their shoulders.
About the Company:
Since 2002, Senior Helpers® is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior care, with locations all across the country. Senior Helpers has rapidly built a reputation for providing the best in dependable, consistent and affordable non-medical senior care services. Our services range from specialized care for those with chronic diseases to companion services for seniors looking for assistance with daily activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.