About the Company:
There are jobs – and then there are careers.
At Jaybird Senior Living, we offer team members the chance to do the kind of work that is meaningful and makes a difference every day. We are looking for people who live our mission of demonstrating exemplary red carpet service in all we do. The opportunity to grow, challenge yourself, and learn new skills is at your fingertips and we are always interested in talented individuals who desire to bring this innovative thinking to life in our communities.
Does this sound like you? Then, we invite you to join us.
Together we are better.
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and more
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- 401k with 5% Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
What You Will Do:
- Administer prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Monitor Electronic Medical Record Dashboard for compliance.
- May assist with 90-day reviews, comprehensive assessments, and incident reporting
- Collects samples for laboratory such as urine and sputum from residents, takes vitals, and follows up with providers, residents, and POAs
Why You Are Qualified:
- LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse in good standing
- CPR certification
- Minimum of six months experience in a caregiving role, preferably with the elderly
Hired candidates will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check, valid references, and other pre-employment practices as required by law. EOE.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://www.jaybirdseniorliving.com/senior-living/il/edwardsville/addington-place/careers/