Full-time & Part-time schedules available for days, evenings and nights.
NEW STATING WAGES AND INCENTIVE PROGRAM
Eden Village is a not-for-profit retirement community serving Glen Carbon & the surrounding neighborhoods for almost 40 years. We serve in multiple capacities including: independent & assisted living, skilled nursing care, as well as therapy/rehab services.
Our Employees are the heart of our efforts, so we do whatever we can to promote the well-being of everyone who is part of our team. We know that the healthcare field is very demanding, physically & mentally. That's why we offer a well rounded package of benefits, including:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Shift Differential
- Meal Program
- Extensive Orientation Program
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay
- Other benefits, opportunities, and room for growth!
Please note that Eden Village is located in Glen Carbon, IL, right next to Edwardsville, IL. We are a quick 20-25 minutes from St. Louis MO, Alton IL, Granite City IL, and even closer to Maryville IL, Collinsville IL, and Troy IL. Located close to all major highways/interstates.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTION OF THE POSITION: The Resident Attendant provides supportive services to Residents of Eden Assisted Living, participates in the design and implementation of programs and services to maintain compliance with assisted living regulations and acts as an advocate for Residents and/or family members.
1) Provides supportive services to Residents of Eden Assisted Living.
- Completes supportive services as assigned by the Resident Services Coordinator according to schedule of assignments.
- Completes documentation of supportive services in compliance with departmental policies/procedures.
- Scans supportive services charges as directed.
- Provides personal and flat linen laundering services and housekeeping services as directed.
- Assists with transportation services as directed.
- Facilitates activity programming as assigned.
- Assists with set up and presentation of special events and outside programming.
- Assists volunteers with presentation of social programming.
- Assists the Resident Services Coordinator with observation of changes in Resident status and participates in problem identification and resolution activities.
- Creatively looks for ways to improve the ambiance of the atrium area (i.e., straightening furniture, dusting, etc.)
2) Participates in the design and implementation of programs and services to maintain compliance with assisted living regulations.
- Participates in training and education programs to gain thorough knowledge of assisted living, particularly as related to caring for Residents with dementia.
- Assists in the development of policies/procedures to maintain licensure.
- Participates in the survey process as requested.
- Provides input into Resident Service Plans.
- Completes other documentation activities as required to include but not be limited to medication reminder documentation, assignment completion forms, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Assisted living: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location