- Position requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have an active Registered Nurse (RN) license or be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Illinois.
- Some knowledge of pharmacology and possible side effects of medications required.
- Experience with mental health and substance use treatment preferred.
- Must be certified in CPR and maintain certification or become certified within 90 days of hire.
- Requires basic computer skills and experience to include MS Word, Outlook, e-prescribing and an electronic medical record (EMR).
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
The full-time position includes an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, generous paid time off benefits, and more.
The part-time position includes eligibility for our retirement savings plan and employee assistance program.
***For additional information and inquiries text "Chestnut" to 97211
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled