Wisper ISP exists to create opportunities; we just happen to provide wireless internet to rural markets in Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Kansas.
We believe in building leaders within all levels of our company. To hire and retain employees who exemplify our Core Values, Wisper offers competitive salaries, generous health insurance options, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan (up to 4% company match), paid holidays, PTO, long- & short-term disability insurance, life insurance, and more!
At Wisper, our culture revolves around building people and developing leadership regardless of rank, level or department within the company. Wisper is growing at break-neck speeds and we are looking for teammates to build with us. If you love collaboration, love learning, can't give up until you have found a solution, join our Customer Experience team and become a service legend.
Scheduling & Dispatch Manager
In this high-paced role, you and your team will be responsible for scheduling and creating efficient routes for our field service technicians. As a self-motivated & high energy individual, you will lead and operate a continual "game of chess"; connecting customers' needs to the appropriate technician. Our dispatch manager is a hands-on leader modeling the way and executing along with the team.
**This position is eligible for "Work from Home"--occasional in office work/attendance is required**
Essential Job Functions
- Interact with customers via phone (or other channels) for all schedule-related inquiries
- Confirm appointments & perform follow-ups with customers by phone or preferred channel of communication
- Advocate with urgency for our customers by scheduling a technician to meet their needs
- Operate as THE central point of scheduling; match the right technician with the right customer
- Coach & mentor dispatch team
- Lead team in process optimization
- Utilize all tools available to design Field Tech schedules to maximize route efficiency & reduce customer wait time
- Ensure all scheduling changes are appropriately communicated both internally to resources & externally to the customer
- Perform administrative duties which support successful execution of end goal
- Streamline processes to meet company objectives
- Work closely with Operations team to develop strong teamwork
- Perform other related duties as directed
Schedule: 7:30a-4p M-F & rotating Saturdays 10a-6:30p with after-hours as needed by department
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in dispatching
- 2+ years of experience in customer service
- Regular and predictable attendance required
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Must pass a background check & drug screen
Desired Skills & Competencies
- High degree of critical thinking & planning
- High level of care for the customer
- High level of care for field technicians
- 3+ years of dispatch/routing experience
- Desire to learn, supported with a love for technology
- Fast-paced environment with multiple changes to schedules & fluctuating priorities
- Work is performed primarily inside an office at a desk
Physical Requirements: X Light: Lifting 0-10 lbs.
Go to https://wisperisp.com/careers/ to apply.