Eaton’s BLine division is currently seeking Production Workers to join our team in Highland or Troy.
The Production Worker is responsible for work in all departments of the manufacturing plant - Weld, Press, Packing, Shipping, Layout - doing various manual labor jobs. Some departments are more physically demanding, however, the general laborer should be capable of handling the work in all departments on a daily basis.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Occasionally bend, stoop, squat and climb heights, but never crawl
- Frequently crouch, kneel, balance and frequently reach above shoulder level and push/pull
- Carry up to 10 to 34lbs and less frequently carry 35- 50lbs
- Do repetitive action of simple grasping, and firm grasping (fine manipulation is not used)
- Requirement to operate any equipment with foot pedal
- Work around moving machinery, but not required to operate it