|Our Corporate Strategy team is seeking an individual with a strong background in Internal Communications to assist us in support of digital transformation efforts across the company.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Partners closely with digital transformation leaders to understand technology changes and new features and execute employee facing communications that maximize employee awareness and adoption.
- Utilizes multiple communication delivery tactics and modern media to deliver and support relevant, engaging, informative and aligned communication that drives awareness, engagement, and adoption of new and improved digital customer capabilities.
- Translates digital tools and features to a diverse, non-technical audience.
- Creates repeatable and standardized communication frameworks to enable efficiency.
- Develops communications demonstrating changes that are relevant to other teams throughout the organization.
- Collaborates with teams and/or key stakeholders to define impact, timing and how new changes will affect processes and the customer digital experiences.
- Manages the flow of Digital Customer Capabilities program information from senior leadership to the rest of the organization, including items of a complex or sensitive nature.
- Interacts positively and professionally with all levels of reviewers, effectively resolving conflicts and building consensus at every step in the revision process, while ensuring accuracy, consistency, quality, and timeliness of the final product.
- Improves existing communication channels that informs and provides understandable insights of the digital transformational strategy and technologies to all levels in the organization.
- Leads change, supports and participates in team building activities and recognizes and celebrates contributions and accomplishments.
- Oversees and/or participates in special activities at the direction of senior leaders.
- Stays current on emerging issues. Proactively recommends and develops communications strategies to address them.
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization. You value different ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- Must be located in United States or Puerto Rico
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in an Internal Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or Marketing Communications role
- Demonstrates a creative and passionate storyteller ability, with a strong understanding of multimedia, visual storytelling, and modern communications platforms.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills, with experience designing content for internal audiences, and editing and proofreading others' content.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver messaging through diverse tactics and channels, deploying new and creative ways to reach, engage and drive understanding.
- Natural collaborator with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external business partners and at all levels within the organization; ability to engage and influence and provide recommendations.
- Ability to work independently with strong, strategic and organizational skills; high sense of urgency; self-motivated and directed with a bias towards action, adaptable, team focused and detail oriented.
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity, change, and prioritize in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Empower leadership and internal stakeholders to leverage communications best practices
- Advocate for our customers.
- 2+ years of Microsoft Office Suite experience, to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and video creation, editing, and publication
- Ability to travel up to 5%
- Demonstrated portfolio of specific projects and expertise showcasing current technologies relevant to the communications function, and a wide variety of audiences
- Experienced facilitating, coordinating, and planning events to support multiple areas across the organization.
- Knowledge of and experience with change management methodologies and tools
- Insurance/Financial Industry experience.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging. To learn more about our commitment of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, please visit our website
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare needs.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Competitive pay with an opportunity for incentives for all associates.
- Flexible work schedules with a healthy amount of paid time off.
- For more information regarding available benefits, please visit our Career Site.
- Salary Range: Minimum: $71,350 MidPoint: $92,760 Maximum: $114,170
- Pay commensurate with experience.