Would you like to work for a family owned company that has been in business for over 60 years? Our client is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to Join their team. Duties include:
- Prepare high quality A/E proposals, qualification documents, and presentations.
- Write resumes, boilerplate information, project descriptions, etc.
- Work with technical staff to develop proposal sections and scopes of work.
- Facilitate brainstorming/strategy meetings with key individuals to gather information and edit technical content.
- Identify key goals, objectives, or outcomes.
- Uphold company brand standards and maintain proposal standards.
- Track the lifecycle of a project and update data in a timely fashion.
- Update social media information.
- Update Web site information.
- Coordinate specialized consultants (photographers, PR, etc.).
- Plan and coordinate special events.
- Meet tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
Location: Highland, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Starting at $20+/hr, BOE
Benefits Provided by Client (Once hired on): 100% of employee’s health insurance premium paid by the company, PTO and holidays, 401(K) W/matching company contributions.
- Bachelor’s degree with one to three years of experience
- Without a degree, three to five years of relevant A/E/C experience required
- Basic understanding of A/E/C industry terminology and procedures.
- Working knowledge of marketing databases and proposal resources files.
- Understanding of basic marketing principles.
- Excellent time-management skills, highly organized and detailed orientated
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to Rachael.Gourley@expresspros.com