Wisper ISP is looking for a full-time (40+ hours per week) Marketing Manager to join our Business Development team. If you enjoy managing a team of Marketing professionals, building brand experiences, have a passion for creativity and developing growth strategies- this is the role for you! We need a leader who has strong project management experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and has an extensive background in digital and social media.
Wisper Internet is a fixed wireless internet provider with a current service area covering Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Illinois, Indiana, and Missouri. Our focus is serving clients in areas that have been overlooked by traditional internet companies. We hire and retain employees who exemplify our Core Values: "Wisper is a tribe of humbly confident life-long learners, driving to solution and continuously committing to serving one another in the relentless pursuit of bettering customer experience."
To hire and retain employees who exemplify our Core Values, Wisper offers: competitive salaries. health insurance, dental, vision, pet insurance, 401k plan (up to 4% company match), life Insurance, long & short-term disability, 12 paid holidays, paid vacation, paid wellness days, paid bereavement days, paid day off for birthday and a 30 day paid sabbatical every 7 yrs of employment.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, resourceful problem solver, and a people management expert who can drive a regional, cross-functional organization at scale. This individual will need to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This leader will have an entrepreneurial spirit and serve as a liaison in strategic conversations internally and externally.
Annual Salary: $70,000 - $75,000
Reports directly to VP of Business Development
Work from home flexibility
Essential Job Functions
• Building, coaching & inspiring a dedicated marketing team that meets the budget & objective while having fun achieving it
• Communicate across all departments delivering objectives to operations, field marketing & be the customer advocate
• Participate in strategic plan development & build partnerships with industry partners, localities etc. as needed to achieve product growth objectives
• Lead development & implementation of core business, competitive & new product marketing plans & strategies to achieve all subscriber & revenue growth goals
• Lead the online & SEO marketing for the company
• Work with VP of Business Development to design, develop, & execute executive objectives
• Ensure the team is maintaining & improving ongoing marketing programs, analyses, & reports to VP of Business Development
• Performs other duties as assigned
• 1-3 years' experience of SEO management
• 1-3 years' experience of internal/external corporate communication utilizing PR, social media, events, etc.
• 1-3 years' experience of managing multiple marketing projects in a rapidly changing environment
• 1-3 years' experience applying stakeholder management across teams & departments
• Current Driver's License
• Legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
• Must pass a background check, MVR & drug screen
• Ability to work a variable schedule with up to 20% overnight travel
Desired Skills & Competencies
• MBA or business experience equivalent preferred
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• 3 years in a marketing or business operations role in cable or technology sector
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• A mentorship-focused leadership style
• Driven & adaptive to change
• Personal accountability with efficient & consistent follow-through