Ministry Assistant for Missions/Evangelism must be able to assist the Missions Pastor in overseeing the day to day operations of all mission and evangelism events. For more information or to apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Meghan Grimmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
? Loyalty to First Baptist Church Maryville
? Is a person of integrity with a strong work ethic
? Is a lifelong learner
? Dresses appropriately in the office
? A believer who is confident in their faith, and is willing to share this with others
? 24 hour work week, based around activities/events
1. Assist the Missions Pastor in overseeing the day to day operations of all mission and evangelism events.
2. Schedule international mission trip flights and housing.
3. Assist mission trip team leaders in planning and preparing for mission team meetings.
4. Prepare mission training manuals.
5. Coordinate with Creative Services for mission and evangelism promotions.
6. Coordinate the usage of rooms for missions and evangelism meetings and events.
7. Maintain missions calendar for coordinating with other ministries doing missions.
8. Provide administrative support to Missions and Evangelism Pastor.
9. All other duties as assigned.
Work Schedule: Work schedule as arranged with Minister of Sports, Missions and Evangelism.