Relevant Pregnancy Options Center is a faith filled organization looking for ministry minded individuals with a passion for helping others. We minister to women and men who find themselves in unplanned pregnancies, some of whom consider aborting their babies. Having a heart to be the hands and feet of Christ to these hurting and broken people is essential. This is more than a job; it is a calling.
The Nurse Manager (RN/RDMS/NP/PA) of Relevant Pregnancy Options Center oversees the provision of patient care and medical services operations and performs limited ultrasound, under the license and direction of the medical director. The ideal candidate will be a strong servant-leader, a self-starter, highly organized, with excellent communication skills. Candidate must be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord; must exhibit a strong commitment to the prolife position, must exhibit a strong commitment and dedication to the sanctity of all human life, and must exhibit a strong commitment to sexual purity.
1) Agrees with clinic’s Statement of Faith, Mission Statement, and Code of Christian Conduct
2) Is dependable, stable, and capable of committing to this position’s responsibilities and duties
3) Expresses a desire to reach at-risk patients considering abortion
4) Believes in the sanctity of all human life from the moment of conception through natural death
5) Has a sincere, mature faith and can disciple those he/she supervises
6) Holds a current license in good standing with the State Nursing/Medical Board (or a current registry and OB credential if an RDMS)
7) Exhibits strong interpersonal, spiritual, and administrative skills, takes initiative, and is flexible
8) Physically able to stand for long periods, has good eyesight or corrected vision has steady hands and has a good bedside manner
9) Skilled with current technology and able to learn new skills quickly
10) Has the capacity to obtain education, training, and documentation of competency to perform a limited obstetric ultrasound