Wisper Internet is seeking a full-time non-exempt Inside Sales Representative to join their Sales Team.
In this role, you will be responsible for connecting with potential and/or existing customers, building rapport, delivering solutions and closing sales for Wisper. They offer all of their full-time employees Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, College Savings Fund, PTO, Sick Time, and Short & Long Term Disability, among other benefits.
Wisper ISP is a leading wireless Internet provider with offices located in Illinois and Missouri. At Wisper we believe in building leaders within all levels of our company. Wisper is growing at a rapid pace.
We are looking for employees that exemplify our core values. If you love doing all you can for the customer, want to grow by collaborating with your co-workers, don’t stop until you have found that perfect solution, love learning and are just an all around great person, we want you on our team!
Summary of Essential Job Functions
Requirements for Position
- Answer incoming calls from potential and/or existing customers looking for new or upgrade Wisper services
- Listen to caller's needs and find the right solution for them
- Make outbound calls to potential and/or existing customers and follow up on leads
- Keep up with Wisper’s product and service information and updates
- Explain and demonstrate features of products and services
- Stay informed about competing products and services
- Upsell Wisper products and services
- Achieve sales targets
Desired Skills & Competencies
- 1+ year of proven successful sales experience
- Strong drive to close sales and achieve goals
- Be able to communicate effectively via phone, email and message systems
- Ability to effectively explain service offerings
- Must demonstrate personal accountability; be punctual for meeting
- Must be a team player and have a positive attitude
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Previous telecom sales experience
- Phone-based sales experience
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Fast-paced, environment with multiple changes to schedules and fluctuating priorities
- Work is performed indoors, at a desk
- Must pass a background check & drug screen