REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, or related field
Associate’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Manager, Statistics, or related field and one year of experience relevant experience.
High School Diploma or equivalent and three years of relevant experience.
Strong analytical skills and the ability to gather, organize, analyze, and disseminate information in an accurate, detailed manner.
Experience telling stories with Microsoft Power BI or equivalent visualization tool.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Experience in the financial industry
Experience pulling data using Structured Query Language (SQL).
The Data Analyst will assist the Core and Data Analysis Manager in managing, analyzing, and monitoring data across the company to ensure quality and integrity. They act as a consultant between technology and the business units to help derive timely, accurate, actionable insights from raw data and established data models.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Collaborates with executive management and business leaders to accept, manage, and fulfill data needs across the organization. This includes requests for marketing targeting and tracking, requests for data from all business units, as well as data to drive strategic initiatives.
- Coordinates, maintains and updates the Marketing Information System (MCIF) and other business intelligence platforms and tools.
- Performs data analysis to help solve routine and complex business questions and produces current and relevant data regarding member growth, behavior, account usage, account profitability, trends, and preferences, strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities.
- Designs dashboards, visualizations, and reports to document relevant metrics and key performance indicators that demonstrate business performance. Builds and maintains data models that help improve efficiency and overall financial and business operations. Understand the underlying data structures of which the models are comprised.
- Assist business leaders in developing business cases for new project initiatives across the company.
- Ensure the company complies with data governance and security obligations.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Full-Time – Monday through Friday. Varied hours and schedule depending on operational needs.
LOCATION: This position is eligible to be fully remote.
Edwardsville, IL Home Office; Information Technology department; However, work location may change according to SCU staffing needs.