We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join a growing team. The Maintenance Technician will be assisting with the repairs within the facility and maintenance of machinery/mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, production machines and electronic equipment by performing the following duties:
- Machine maintenance processes including: electronic, electrical, and mechanical installations, as well as repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Maintaining plant safety, housekeeping standards, and quality checks within a manufacturing environment.
- Disassembling and reassembling of machinery.
- Read and interpret schematics and process control diagrams.
- Troubleshooting and calibrating level, pressure, temperature, and flow measuring instruments.
- Working with electronic controls and circuits, hard wiring relay logic systems and process instrumentation.
- Reading blueprints and equipment manuals.
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Up to $35/hr, BOE
Benefits provided by Client (once hired on): Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Group Term Life, Short-term/long-term Disability, 401k, Paid Vacation & Holiday Pay
- 1-3 years of experience
- Associates Degree Preferred or Trade School Certificate
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing to all levels of the organization
- Superb organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced manufacturing and team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Can safely lift up to 75lbs