At Truck Centers, Inc. we know that in order to keep trucks running smoothly and on the road, they must have high quality parts from the best manufacturers. We pride ourselves on having the best and most reliable parts that people need, when they need them. As a Parts Warehouse team member, you would play a critical role in keeping our parts department efficient and exceptional on a day-to-day basis. You will help load, organize, and process inbound and outbound deliveries vital to keep trucks moving.
This position will work in our Body Shop Parts Warehouse, Monday-Friday 7am-5pm.
- Receive all inbound parts, including new parts, cores, returns, etc. and verify correct parts numbers, quantities, condition, and documentation. Notify management of any issues.
- Accurately stock items in correct locations utilizing Dealer Management System (DMS).
- Receive incoming requests in DMS and pull orders for will call or customer delivery as well as process front and back parts counter tickets in a timely, consistent manner with keen attention to detail.
- Secure product, packages, documentation, and ship parts to be delivered via UPS, FedEx, or interbranch service.
- Carefully secure product for safe transport utilizing palletizing, shrink wrapping, and banding equipment. Accurately create BOL for LTL shipments.
- Process vendor returns for damaged, inaccurate, or excess parts.
- Pull, document, and process warranty parts for vendor inspection according to applicable policies.
- Organize, process, and document cores to be transferred to other TCI branches or vendors.
- Safely and responsibly utilize equipment, including forklifts, pallet jacks, and dollies in accordance with applicable laws, environmental and safety regulations, and company policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check, physical and drug screen. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Trucking/Automotive Parts Department experience preferred
- Resourceful, collaborative team player with the ability to also self-manage time and thrive independently
- Experience with computer inventory systems and MS Office
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 80 pounds
Truck Centers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
We believe in the Hire to Retire philosophy and invest in individuals that we believe will be valuable assets to TCI and our customers for years to come. Thus, we want to help you live well through personal and professional growth plus a multitude of benefits. In addition to multiple comprehensive healthcare packages including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage, we offer flexible spending accounts for healthcare costs or dependent care, company paid life insurance, voluntary life insurance, disability insurance, AD&D coverage, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, health and wellness incentive programs, training and career development opportunities, alternative work arrangements, volunteer time off, tiered PTO system, service awards, competitive salary, uniforms, technician tool insurance, and a family-first, team environment.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/TruckCentersInc/743999922997601-body-shop-parts-warehouse